Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bout of Books January 2018

It's time for Bout of Books again!!! Here's the official blurb from the sign up page!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I'm so excited to kick off my reading year with Bout of Books! I'd love to finish up some of the books I'm reading right now and I've been reading some of them way too long so it's time to finish them up!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I hope your first day of Bout of Books was a success and that you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...