Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Four Things Tag

I saw this tag over at Musings of an Introvert and had to steal it! Also you should go check out that blog cause it's fun!

Four Jobs I've Had

  1. Waterer at a nursery (self explanatory)
  2. Student worker at my college's library (basically I was a librarian but got paid like a student). 
  3. Pig farmer (I'm not sure there's a polite way to explain what I did)
  4. Registered Nurse (Basically I save lives)

Four Things I Don't Eat

  1. Bell peppers
  2. Seafood
  3. Super spicy food
  4. Cherry pie

Four Places I've Lived

  1. Just home sweet home Kansas

Four of my Favorite Foods

Not necessarily in this order... 
  1. Chocolate
  2. Donuts
  3. Tacos
  4. Pizza 

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once

So many! One does not simply watch a movie once. These are the ones I've watched the most though probably. 
  1. McClintock
  2. Charade 
  3. National Treasure
  4. The Scarlet Pimpernel 

Four TV Shows I Watch

So many again! These are the one I probably enjoy the most though
  1. Doctor Who 
  2. Stargate: Atlantis
  3. Call the Midwife 
  4. Leverage 

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to This Year (In 2018)

  1. April and my little baby girl! 
  2. Finishing my Classics Club challenge! 

Four Things I Can't Live Without 

Well there's only one thing that I can't live without which I listed first but there's a couple other things I'd sure hate to live without. 
  1. God's Salvation
  2. My husband <3 
  3. My parents 
  4. My siblings 

Four Places I've Visited 

  1. Costa Rica
  2. Charlestone, South Carolina
  3. Michigan
  4. Minnesota 

Four Pet Peeves

  1. Cold hands

Four Things I Wish I Could Do

  1. Have this baby be full term and birth it now! 
  2. Sing well
  3. Read all the books! 
  4. Be a better housekeeper... working on it! 

Four Subjects I Studied at School 

  1. Too many nursing classes 
  2. Rock climbing (such a fun class) 
  3. Music appreciation (another fun class) 
  4. Anatomy and Physiology (So hard but such a life changing class for me)

Four Things Near Me Right Now 

  1. My computer
  2. My phone
  3. My mug of tea
  4. My Yeti cup of water 
That was fun! Feel free to steal this tag if you like! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Jobs: 1) custodian 2) dishwasher 3) library assistant at my seminary library 4) pastor

    Foods: 1) calamari/fish (I will eat shellfish though) 2) liver 3) chitlins/tripe 4) rare meat

    Places: 1) Nebraska 2) Missouri 3) Wyoming 4) California/Tennessee/Indiana/Georgia

    Fav foods: 1) Mexican 2) Chinese 3) Italian 4) bread

    Movies: 1) Godzilla (1954) 2) The Rocky Horror Picture Show 3) Despicable Me 1 & 2 4) Casablanca

    TV shows: 1) Futurama 2) Futurama 3) Expedition Unknown 4) Air Disasters (Really, 3 & 4 could be Futurama too)

    Places visited: 1) Europe 2) Mexico 3) Canada 4) Alaska

    Things I wish I could do: 1) be athletic 2) read all the books 3) watch all the videos 4) read all the books

    School subjects: 1) History 2) Political Science 3) Philosophy 4) Theology

    Things near: 1) computer 2) Kindle Fire 3) bag of sunflower seeds 4) diet caffeine free soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming new bundle of joy. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...