Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Favorite Reads of 2016

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is my top ten favorite reads of 2016. It's always hard to chose favorites but I finally narrowed it down and by narrowed it down I mean I had to go with thirteen not ten and even then it was excruciatingly hard!!!! They're in no particular order except the order I read them in.
  1. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  2. Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange 
  3. What does the Bible Really Teach about Homosexuality by Kevin DeYoung
  4. Matilda by Roald Dahl
  5. Son by Lois Lowry
  6. The Martian by Andy Weir
  7. The Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  8. The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert  AND Openness Unhindered: Further Thoughts from an Unlikely Covert by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield
  9. The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
  10. The Sovereignty of God by Arthur W. Pink 
  11. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  12. Craving Grace by Ruthie Delk
  13. The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The Lunar Chronicles was such a great series! I read The Martian this year, too, but after I saw the movie, so I had Matt Damon's voice in my head the whole time I was reading!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...