Sunday, January 24, 2016

2016 12 Month Classics Challenge Reviews Link up

Sign up for the 2016 12 Month Classics ChallengeSorry this took me so long to put up!
To keep track of your progress through the 2016 12 Month Classics Challenge I'm posting this link up for your reviews. You can do a review per book, batch reviews or even just an end of the year wrap up post but I do need something so I can know how many books you read plus it's fun to see what you think of the books. If you don't have a blog or Goodreads or something else like that you can always leave a comment.

So here's the link up!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...