Friday, January 8, 2016

Birthday Month Reading Challenge and Hard Core Re-Reading ChallengeWinners

I'll admit I almost forgot but here's the announcement for the winners of the 2015 Birthday Month Reading Challenge and the 2015 Hard Core Re-Reading Challenge.
Winners were chosen randomly.

Birthday Month Reading Challenge 

Sign up for the 2015 Birthday Month Reading Challenge!
A LOT of people participate in this challenge which was amazing!
The grand prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $20 or less from Amazon) is: Sherrie
The second prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $15 or less from Amazon) is: Courtney
The third prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $10 or less from Amazon)  is: C Riedel

Hard Core Re-Reading Challenge

Sign up for the 2015 Hard Core Re-Reading Challenge!
Not quite as many people participated in this challenge but those that did were very dedicated and I was impressed with how many books they re-read! Good job everyone!
The grand prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $20 or less from Amazon) is: Becky
The second prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $15 or less from Amazon) is: Amanda
The third prize winner (your choice of a book or literary momento costing $10 or less from Amazon) is: Selah

If you were a winner please contact me and let me know what you would like your prize to be and I will get it sent off to you ASAP. I will try to contact all of the winners to let them know. Deadline to contact me is next Saturday (January 16th) and if you haven't contact me by then I will chose another winner.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...