Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books! Fictional World Travel

Today starts the Bout of Books! Between Library Shelves is hosting a Fictional World Travel. Check out her blog to see the rules and participate yourself!
The books that are pictured are all from different foreign countries (foreign to me that is).


The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom- Netherlands
The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare- Italy
The Samurai's Tale by Erik Christian Haugaard- Japan
Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens- England 
The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith- Botswana
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens- France

When finding books for this challenge I realized I have a lot of books that take place in England! It was fun though to find the different countries represented on my book shelf. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...