Friday, March 27, 2015

Update on the 2015 Audiobook Challenge!

I've been booking it (pun totally intended) for the audiobook challenge so far.... at least as far as my standards go. ;) Already I've listened to six audiobooks and I'm currently listening to a seventh! Last year I only listened to six all year long so this year is definitely a step up! As I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 audiobooks, I'm already halfway through! It's been a lot of fun listening to audiobooks and I'v especially enjoyed Barbara Caruso's narration of the Anne of Green Gables books.
The audiobooks I've listened to so far are listed below.

  • Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea and Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (re-reads)- Joint review for the whole series HERE
  • Macbeth by William Shakespeare- Review HERE
  • Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift (re-read)- Review HERE
  • The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde- Review HERE
And I'm currently listening to King Lear by William Shakespeare
I'm looking forward to listening to more audiobooks as the year goes on! :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...