Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! Sleep Deprivation 101

This semester on Mondays I have clinicals for nursing school from 7-3 (so I have to get up at about four to get there on time) and then I have work from 4-9 (so I don't get to bed until ten). Then I repeat that schedule on Tuesday. :( Needless to say this will be a very sleep deprived semester. I had my first week of it this past week and I think I was going crazy at the end of Tuesday. :( However, I lived through it and didn't kill any patients or library patrons for that matter, so I think I may yet make it. ;)
I was also able to catch up with my book reviews this week and reading so a good week overall. :)

Finished this week

  • Macbeth by William Shakespeare (audiobook)
  • Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) (audiobook)
  • The Bridge to Terebethia by Katherine Patterson (re-read)

Currently Reading

  • The Valley of Vision
  • Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (re-read) (audiobook)

Coming Soon

  • Watership Down by Richard Adams (re-read)
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

Book Reviews Posted this Week


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those crazy sleep-deprived college days. It took a lot of Pepsi to get me through college! :)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...