Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015

This week's Top Ten Tuesday theme is the top ten goals or resolutions for 2015 bookish, blogging or otherwise. :) I'm not much of a resolution maker... I do have goals in life though... like finish nursing school without having a nervous breakdown and getting married and having children but not really yearly resolutions for my life. Now blogging and reading wise is an entirely different matter. I have goals for those and I'm sticking to them! Well hopefully that is. ;)
  1. Read 100+ books in 2015!
  2. Complete 90% of the multiple reading challenges I signed up for in 2015. Preferably all but I'm trying to be realistic here. 
  3. Complete reviews for all of the books I read this year. This is going to be a challenge for me! 
  4. Participate in a read-a-long for the first time.
  5. Reach 80 followers on Bloglovin!!! That's double from what I currently have so maybe a little ambitious. :)
  6. Listen to 10+ audibooks
  7. Read at least one eBook
  8. Read 50+ re-reads
P.S. As the new year is at our doorstep remember to consider signing up for my Hard Core Re-reading challenge or my Birthday Month Reading Challenge! I hope y'all have a great year of reading next year! :)

Linking up with Broke and Bookish 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Great goals! Have fun participating in a read-a-long next year :)

    Best of luck with your resolutions next year :) Happy New Year! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome goals! I love audiobooks! And I totally should have included completing my reading challenges too since I'm signing up for a ton this year! Good luck!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have good luck with your challenges. :)

      Delete
  3. Your goals are so fun! I love them :) I definitely want to make a reading challenge for myself, the problem is that there are so many out there that it's hard to choose one!

    Hope you have a great start to 2015!

    Kat @ Readiculous Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are tons! I would recommend starting out with a simple TBR Pile challenge. Those are always fun. :)

      Delete
  4. You have some great resolutions.Especially reading challenges are fun, I should participate in more of them.
    Happy Holidays!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, those look like some rather challenging goals! My fingers are crossed for you :) Good luck and a happy new year!

    http://tessellatedtales.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/top-ten-tuesday-goalsresolutions-for-2015/comment-page-1/#comment-105

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, I just saw the 'read 100 books' goal on another post - I wish that I could read that many books! I'm too slow and easily distracted at the moment. Do you usually reread a lot of books, too?

    I hope you enjoy your readalongs and hope you discover lots of great books in 2015! I wish you the best for your goals :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally re-read a lot but tot normally fifty. I'm making it a goal within these next few years to re-read some of my favorite childhood novels as begin to think about my children and what books I will hand them.

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...