Sunday, December 28, 2014

It's Monday! Enjoying the Break :)

It's been a nice relaxing week with a little reading and a lot of watching Stargate: Atlantis. I'm almost done with it!!! :)

Completed this week

  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • Death Comes to Pemberly by P.D. James

Currently Reading

  • Nothing- I probably won't start anything new until the new year. :)
Just a quick reminder as the new year begins this week: Don't forget to sign up for my Hard Core Re-reading challenge or my Birthday Month Reading Challenge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. I was a huge Pride & Prejudice fan so really didn't think Death Comes to Pemberley stayed true to Austen's characters! I enjoyed the recent mini-series but the book was a DNF for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was pretty meh for me as well... I'm interested to see how the miniseries turns out though. :)
      Jane Austen is my favorite author and Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book and I just don't look kindly on it being meddled with. ;)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your holiday and I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great you've had a relaxing week !
    HapPiest New Year wishes and Reading Challenge successes :)
    I'll see you at a few of the same ones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I'm still trying to meet my Reading Challenge for this year so I'm still reading this week. Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go challenge-free for 2015. I have enough challenge keeping up with my review stack. You can see my week here. Have a great week and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that! I like the fact that reading challenges get me to read different books but I can see how going challenge free would be much less stressful.

      Delete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...