Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Monday and the Finals are Over!

I didn't write last week due to the stress of finals and the passing of my grandfather, which you can read about here. However, I'm back at it today with what I'm reading! :) I must say I am excited to be done with finals with time freed up for reading and of course finishing up Stargate: Atlantis. ;)

Finished this week

  • Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo

Currently Reading

  • Here I Stand: A Life of Martin Luther by Roland Bainton

Coming Soon

  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I was so excited to finish up Hunchback, which was quite an interesting book and get on to the last book I "have" to read this year (for a reading challenge) Here I Stand. We're so close to 2015 and a fresh year of reading and reading challenges and I am just a little exhilarated!
If you haven't already be sure to check out my Birthday Month Reading Challenge and my Hard Core Re-Reading Challenge.
Have a great week! :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your finals, but I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandfather. Enjoy your reading (& viewing!).

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the relief of finishing finals. I remember it well, even though it feels like about a hundred years ago...LOL. And sometimes it feels like last week.

    Enjoy your week...and so sorry about your grandfather. My kids lost their one remaining grandparent this past week (grandmother), but it was great that they got to see family they hadn't seen in a while.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was incredibly blessed to see family I hadn't seen in a while but I was sorry that the circumstances were as they were.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. Hope you enjoy lots of reading time now that finals are done.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...