Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 Book Kaleidoscope- Day 4

Today for the Book Kaleidoscope I have a freebie theme! I'm going to go with top five heroines! :) So here you are in no particular order.

  1. Amy Dorrit from Charles Dickens's Little Dorrit
  2. Bella Wilfer and Lizzie Hexam from Charles Dickens's Our Mutual Friend
  3. Margaret Hale from Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South
  4. Mary Poppins from P.L. Travers' Mary Poppins series- A re-read this year but I love this eccentric nanny! 
  5. Agnes Grey from Anne Bronte's Agnes Grey
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...