Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thoughtful Third Thursday #2

Amanda and I
I did one of the Thoughtful Third Thursdays a while back but then got really busy. Now I'm still busy but I've tricked myself into believing I'm not so you're going to get a post. Thoughtful Third Thursday is hosted by Selah at Bibliophile's Style
The rules are as follows: Every third Thursday of the month, create a blog post where you state what you’re currently reading (novel, non-fiction, short story, magazine, blog, manga, etc.), include a quote and/or a synopsis, and an outfit that you feel corresponds to your chosen quote.
eBeth and I
Right now I'm re-reading the Harry Potter series and I'm on The Goblet of FireHere is a quote from The Goblet of Fire that talks about friendship, which I think the Harry Potter books have a lot to do with. “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” 
Anna and I
So I decided to include some pictures of me with my best friends eBeth, Amanda and Anna. :) Photo credit: Anna Jean Photography
 Now from these pictures you'd get the impression that I only have a normal friendship with eBeth but let me tell to not be deceived. Behind our smiles we are crafting diabolic plans that will blow your mind once we've figured them out ourselves. ;) That's kind of how it is in Harry Potter though right? They have their crazy moments but then there are those moments where they're smiling and looking all normal but they're really planning their next escapade.
I've had a lot of fun with these three throughout the years and I'm looking to so many more years of fun with them as we grow up and (try to) mature.
Deep thought all of a sudden.... it's a good thing they all watch Doctor Who or I'm not sure I could continue to be friends with them. ;)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking with T3. Your friends look like kindred spirits. And bonus points for being Whovians! August 23! August 23! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so excited! My Dad got BBC America so we'd be able to watch it! :))))))))))))))

      Delete
    2. And I'm sure you want to invite one of your best friends to watch it with you right????? ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up Lois! Friendship is definitely a huge theme in Harry Potter and these photos capture that perfectly. :)
    Also, what a great dad!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...