Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monthly Resolutions- February 2014

January went by really fast but also really slow. However, it's now February which means school starts really picking up! Fun!

Read or Re-Read Five Books

Last month I listed which books I wanted to read that month and we know how that turned out. So.... what I'm hoping to read/re-read this month is Ender's Shadow, Mary Poppins in the Park, The Swiss Family Robinson, The Wind in the Willows, and The Children of Hurin. I also started listening to The Warden last evening via audiobook but I'm thinking that will take longer than a month to listen to. We'll see how it goes! :)

Memorize Scripture

Next up are verses 3-4 of Psalm 31. Hopefully these will be as easy as the last two verses. :) 

Pray Daily

Same as last month.

Do one crochet project

I doubt I'll have the time this month to go overboard and crochet fifty hats... okay it wasn't fifty, but it was a lot! 

At least two blog posts per week

Sometimes I do more, sometimes I do none, but I'll at least try for two blog posts per week. :)

This month will be quite busy enough so I'm not getting fancy with my goals. My clinicals for nursing school start up in a little over a week. I'm very excited for this semester of Pedes and OB. :)

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...