Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Best Part of my Day

By the time I get home from school/work it's normally about five, maybe later and I've been gone from my house once about seven thirty that morning. I'm tired, normally somewhat cranky and very hungry. Without a doubt, if everything goes how I want it to, I'll eat supper and watch an episode of Doctor Who… because Doctor Who makes everything better. That, there is my best part of the day. It's the de-stressing moment of my life. If I get to eat popcorn and watch Doctor Who that's even better. For me, what makes my day great is when I have a chance to relax after an emotionally tiring day. On Wednesdays when I go to prayer group that is the best part of that day because it is a great time to let go of all my worldly concerns and spend some time with God, remembering that He's in control of those and He'll be taking care of them, not me.
So that's the best part of my day. Today I'm linking up with Mama Kat. Be sure to check out her blog.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for a bowl of popcorn and a good show. Glad you find comfort in your prayer group as well.

    Stopping by from Mama Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time spent with the Doctor is time well spent! Dropping in from Mama Kat's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to have a fav show to sit back and relax with. Mine is Stargate SG-1 episodes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the first season of SG-1 and enjoyed it but was never able to get ahold of more seasons. I'm hoping to start watching Stargate Atlantis soon though. :)

      Delete
  4. You just can't go wrong with Dr. Who and a big bowl of popcorn! That sounds like the perfect evening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting on sweats and relaxing on the couch with a good show on is such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...