Thursday, May 17, 2012

Officially Finished... With Highschool That Is


After years of schooling, I am officially and finally finished with highschool.  Last Friday I walked across the stage at the TPA graduation ceremony and accepted my diploma from my father and my mother moved my tassel over from the right to the left.  Hopefully this time next year I will be writing excitedly about being accepted into Butler's nursing program.  That, though, is hours and hours of studying away but I know that is not an unrealistic hours and hours of studying away.  I am already almost there and I know that if God has foreordained that I will get there, I will.
So here is to the future- whatever God has predestined.

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lois! I sure wish that I could have been there! Thanks for posting a picture! Lots of work ahead, but I know God rewards diligence!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...